I will now deliberately skip all the comments that have already been made and say quite freely and independently that Photo 2 is quite, quite, quite outstanding of the whole series.
Followed by Photo 1.
And now I shall go and look how many others on here like Photo 2. I think it will be most. For that is very, very special!
Coming back to my post now, editing this in:
Oh, so you are looking for comments on the others as to which could make a nice series then! Hm...
2b does not convince me at all, I'm afraid. To me it DOES look like just "an inferior 2". Sorry.
But you seem to be feeling the same...
Hm... Apart from 1, which I like, too, but which is, of course, all different from the following, there is only Photo 4 besides 2 that I find has this "special something", even though in 4 it is not QUITE as strong as it is in 2...