• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weak

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VnegImages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey Guy Im @VnegImages , 26 Years Of Age, Jamaican At That, Loving The Website So Far, Let's Be Friends.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    700.2 KB · Views: 167
I went to see the photos on your Instagram, but it's private. :(

Welcome! Lets see some of your images. Looking forward to them.

Welcome! Lets see some of your images. Looking forward to them.
He posted one in the photo challenge forum. Might have been moved though.

I went to see the photos on your Instagram, but it's private. :(

Follow my page
If I may suggest, you might get more followers and likes if you make your images public. Otherwise, I'm not sure what kind of images you have on your site and whether or not I want to follow your page. Sorry.

Consider that many of us are old timers and wouldn't know a twitter from a cumquat.....
Heck, I'm just figuring out the easy parts of Facebook...............
but I would like to see your work.

This seems to be an increasingly common tactic...posting on TPF to lead others to one's Instagram account. Not that it bothers *me* very much, just pointing out that this has become increasingly prevalent over the last few months.

This seems to be an increasingly common tactic...posting on TPF to lead others to one's Instagram account. Not that it bothers *me* very much, just pointing out that this has become increasingly prevalent over the last few months.

I am curious why you felt it necessary to 'point it out' if it doesn't bother you.

IrvKanemoto said:

I am curious why you felt it necessary to 'point it out' if it doesn't bother you.

I just wanted to let the OP know I hold no animosity toward him. He's new here, as are you, and he might not "know me" enough to get the full context of my comments in such a short post as the one I made. It's a thing called "explaining one's self", or "clarifying one's thoughts". Consider my disclosure an information point. A statement of my feelings. A way to make myself clear. I'm making the comment that, while it does not "bother me", since I do not own or maintain this forum, that this type of behavior, this type of post in other contexts, has recently been met with moderation/removal of links, since the stated intention is really, to get people to LEAVE this page, and to go elsewhere, to boost click-counts for...somebody who basically has put nothing into this forum; a person with ZERO skin in the game, like yourself, for example, might not realize how this has been playing out more and more and more and more often here, since you've been here thirty days and had previously made a grand total of four posts.

As you can see by my post, I used something that I, Derrel, occasionally do: I very deliberately highlighted the word *me* in my reply. As in this behavior does not bother *me* very much. I guess you could say it bother me *a little tiny bit*.

Does that make sense to you,IrvKanemoto?

Vinegimages I'm looking forward to your participation and I imagine others are too. However best bet is to go ahead and post an image that you like or a couple to get started. I don't know if anyone is interested in being directed to another link to see photos. I personally am not so if I don't see them here I probably won't see them. Also I'm ok with a group if there is a specific sequence a poster wants to show but if not I really prefer to see one image at a time. So start posting!

It might help to post your pictures on this forum if you want comments and feedback from the participating members of this forum.

I for one don't have Instagram or Twitter accounts and won't bother to open them to view photos from someone who hasn't earned his spurs here... and indeed doesn't appear to have returned since 2 hours after his first post. I might be missing out but I don't come here in order to flit around other websites.

Most reactions

Back