- Joined
- Sep 13, 2013
- Messages
- 1,545
- Reaction score
- 636
- Location
- United States, PNW
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Voigtlander 50mm f/1.5 Nokton - $700 delivered
This is in amazing condition - It is an M Mount.
Boxed with original accessories that came in the box (hood, caps), and includes instruction manual in case you need to know how a lens works.
Black edition... for stealth
Here it is: at F/8 and F/2.8
The 50mm on the right (I sold the ond on the left already)
There are dust spots which I haven't cleaned up in post. I just adjusted lighting.


I will ship only to lower 48 - via USPS.
This is in amazing condition - It is an M Mount.
Boxed with original accessories that came in the box (hood, caps), and includes instruction manual in case you need to know how a lens works.
Black edition... for stealth
Here it is: at F/8 and F/2.8
The 50mm on the right (I sold the ond on the left already)
There are dust spots which I haven't cleaned up in post. I just adjusted lighting.


I will ship only to lower 48 - via USPS.
Last edited: