What's new

Voigtlander, Ricoh, and a Cullmann

dxqcanada2 1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
7,890
Reaction score
1,715
Location
Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so I have some stuff to get rid of that I am not using ... and I thought some of you may want them.

I have not run any film though the two cameras. The mechanisms are operating properly.

I will ship to established Canada and USA TPF members ... shipping to be calculated depending on where you are. Prices are in US to make it easier ... and payment through PayPal.

I have other old film cameras and stuff (noted on my blog), so PM me if you are interested.

Voitlander baby Bessa 46 medium format film - $35.00
bessa2.webp

Not so commonly found Ricoh Wide 35mm film coupled rangefinder - $80.00
RicohWide242.webp

Old Cullmann Magic 1 tripod with ball head - $40.00
cullman1.webp
 
So, I am going to assume that old film stuff is a no go ... if there is any interest on anything I fix ... just PM me :eyebrows:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom