What's new

Volunteering at the Humane Society

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
2,977
Reaction score
358
Location
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1 $_MG_2517.webp

2$_MG_2596.webp

3$_MG_2614.webp

4$_MG_2620.webp

5$_MG_2634.webp

6$_MG_2686.webp
 
oh... they're so cute!

#1 have you tried anything in pp?
The last one made me smile :)

Have no more time to comment, but I'm sure you'll get more when people see them
 
I think these are the perfect pictures for a longer picture story on the HS.
Each one could be pumped up a tiny bit for more impact and then interspersed among more sedate images.
Very nice.
 
The last one is how I react when someone offers me cheesecake.
 
Get down on the floor, in the majority of these you are shooting down on them. Get on their level .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom