VOTE FOR FIFI

You'll have to excuse me from the campaign. The Underdog has to go out for a walk. :LOL:

SOmeone tell me what the election is actually for?

Are they becoming the forum mascots or something?
I must say, Fifi is very persuasive..

manda said:

I'm really not sure. Orie started it. :wink: Something that grew out of our collective frustration with the two-party system here in the US....see the "republicans suck" thread. Which Toby started.

Odin here is snoozing at my feet right now, blissfully unaware he has been such a touchstone to the people. :p

Odin's supporters appear to have fizzled. These forum people get bored so quickly. Show 'em a new photo and they forget all about you.

ya, so Chasemeister, what's the plan? an election for the forum mascot, perhaps?

terri said:
manda said:

I'm really not sure. Orie started it. :wink: Something that grew out of our collective frustration with the two-party system here in the US....see the "republicans suck" thread. Which Toby started.

Odin here is snoozing at my feet right now, blissfully unaware he has been such a touchstone to the people. :p

I don't really know what it's about either! Toby said something about voting for Fifi, and I said Ew! F that! I'd rather vote for Odin! And thus an election was born...

oriecat said:
terri said:
manda said:

I don't really know what it's about either! Toby said something about voting for Fifi, and I said Ew! F that! I'd rather vote for Odin! And thus an election was born...

nope. this is all orie's fault. i had nothing to do with it :p

oriecat said:
OH! So not true! :x Just like the 'unbiased' media you're claiming to be... changing the facts around after the fact...

bwwwhahahahahah- careful, lest i aim my pen at you! :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back