vulnerability

johngpt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Came home from work this afternoon as storms were building all around the county. Grabbed the camera and ran across the street into the park. Was able to catch the sunlight on the tree and park with the dark cumulonimbus growing behind them.

2767159302_f2ae22fdcf_b.jpg

40D EF-S 17-85 lens at 17mm. ISO 200, Av, 1/200sec at f/18.

I like what you tried to do, but something seems off to me. I think the ground may be too dark. :(

But nice subject.

I like what you tried to do, but something seems off to me. I think the ground may be too dark. :(

But nice subject.

I'm thinking you might mean that the ground's darkness at one end of the image doesn't balance the clouds' extreme brightness at the opposite end of the image? Therefore the over all image is not balanced?

I'm thinking you might mean that the ground's darkness at one end of the image doesn't balance the clouds' extreme brightness at the opposite end of the image? Therefore the over all image is not balanced?

Could be :)

Same here, I like the idea but maybe if the clouds were a little further left which would make more sunlight, balancing it then it would be even better, but its still very nice!

Same here, I like the idea but maybe if the clouds were a little further left which would make more sunlight, balancing it then it would be even better, but its still very nice!
Need to learn that Liquefy tool! :mrgreen:

Thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back