P PhillOS TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 47 Reaction score 3 Location Next to Sweden Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 2, 2012 #1 Mods, please delete this thread Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
c.cloudwalker TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 5,394 Reaction score 405 Location An American in Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 2, 2012 #2 My first thought is "buy a simpler camera." So it can work for/with you instead of against. Next would be to figure out the ass end of the car from the front end. Front end should be more interesting.
My first thought is "buy a simpler camera." So it can work for/with you instead of against. Next would be to figure out the ass end of the car from the front end. Front end should be more interesting.
P PhillOS TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 47 Reaction score 3 Location Next to Sweden Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 2, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Dont worry, the 7D and the 24-205mm isn't mine, i just borrowed it for this shoot, i carry a much more noob friendly 550D/T2i
Dont worry, the 7D and the 24-205mm isn't mine, i just borrowed it for this shoot, i carry a much more noob friendly 550D/T2i
c.cloudwalker TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 5,394 Reaction score 405 Location An American in Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 2, 2012 #4 I'm not worried. Actually, I couldn't care less what it is you do. But you asked and I told you what I thought. And I think you are way more interested than you want us to believe. Otherwise, why would you have posted? Now that that is out of the way, why don't you tell us exactly what it is you want out of this thread...
I'm not worried. Actually, I couldn't care less what it is you do. But you asked and I told you what I thought. And I think you are way more interested than you want us to believe. Otherwise, why would you have posted? Now that that is out of the way, why don't you tell us exactly what it is you want out of this thread...
P PhillOS TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 47 Reaction score 3 Location Next to Sweden Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 2, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 You know what, never mind.. You give new people here a real good impression of the general attitude of people on this board. And btw, who said anything about "what i do" Mods you can delete this thread.
You know what, never mind.. You give new people here a real good impression of the general attitude of people on this board. And btw, who said anything about "what i do" Mods you can delete this thread.