w00t - NSFW

Could it be that this is where the expression 'between a rock and a hard place' came from??

Does abraxas mind that we've hijacked his thread?

hehe
far as I am concerned he hijacked the thread to start with!

and I now also know the secret to getting posts in the nature section! ;)

I damn near fell out of my chair laughing when I saw your comment!!:lol:

That, sounds exciting to me. All kidding aside, this shot was harder than it looks.

Could it be that this is where the expression 'between a rock and a hard place' came from??

Does abraxas mind that we've hijacked his thread?

I suppose if it bothered me, I'd get my rocks off and go somewhere else.

nice find lol

Finding it wasn't the challenge- I mean, it's very conspicuous and disturbing. Mustering up the courage to get close to it took several years though.

I would of gotten banned if I posted this.

Finding it wasn't the challenge- I mean, it's very conspicuous and disturbing. Mustering up the courage to get close to it took several years though.

its that feeling that (no matter where you stand) you can feel a set of eyes watching you press that shutter button and they all know what is it you see and what you are shooting ;)

:lmao:

:biglaugh:

Stop, you're killin' me!!

Clumsy me.

I though letting it plunge to the bottom and then thrusting it back to the top in response would provide a more enjoyable rythm for everyone involved.

its that feeling that (no matter where you stand) you can feel a set of eyes watching you press that shutter button and they all know what is it you see and what you are shooting ;)

Yeh how many people do you think didn't have the balls to take this shot. :sexywink:

Clumsy me.

I though letting it plunge to the bottom and then thrusting it back to the top in response would provide a more enjoyable rythm for everyone involved.

That rythm is enjoyable, but if you would have included more people it would have been a rock hard party!

Most reactions

Back