What's new

Waiting for summer .

CapeBeachRose

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Days Cottages, North Truro MA

CapeBeachRose
 

Attachments

  • $image-113267597.webp
    $image-113267597.webp
    93.4 KB · Views: 118
I am sorry, but this does nothing for me. I am afraid I do not get the theme - "Waiting for summer". I am not sure what to suggest, but sometimes what works for you does not work for others. My 0.02¢ FWIW.
_______________
WesternGuy
 
I can see what you were going for here, but without your title, I would not have "seen" it because it just doesn't have a "waiting for summer" atmosphere to the photo. With a better overall composition, that conveyed to the viewr that the cottage is in fact empty and shot on a cloudy overcast day rather than a bright sunny day, this could have worked - but it didn't this time. Just my opinion.
 
Is this considered "waiting" because there are no clothes or towels in the clothes line? I wouldn't mind being there now! Summer or not.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom