What's new

Waiting for the Light

Mike8913

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This shot kind of just happened upon me. I was out fr another shot but this just caught my eye, I did not set this u in any way.

SunChair1color.jpg

SunChair2SoftFocus.jpg

SunChair3BWSoftFocus.jpg

SunChair4BWSaturated.jpg


hope you have enjoyed this shot as much as i have.
 
Very cool. Can't pick a favorite of the 4, they are all good.
 
I like #1 the best out of the group as the portrait orientation fits the composition way better. I can't stand the blur in #3 though. :(
 
It's actually quite interesting, nice captures.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom