Waiting For The Train

Nightsblood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got a wild hair up my butt last night and decided to give the night time shooting thing a shot. This is what I got from the train station. This is my first foray into shooting at night and dealing with lights, shadows and glare so, feel free to critique.

Station1.jpg

TrainRamp.jpg

These shots are awesome! I don't know about anyone else but I love the coloring in these shots.
I think my favorite out of the two has to be #2. I like how that rail just comes right at you. Great job.

I'm not sure, the subjects aren't that interesting and Number 1 has that really distracting... thing... in the bottom of it.

The exposure in one is also a bit washed out, but I kind of like the green wash it has. It kind of reminds me that Splinter Cell video game :)

You know, Ive gotten the "subject" comment before. I find that I dont really look for subjects for my photos. I shoot landscapes and I want the viewers eye to travel over the photo to find things and not just center on one object. I dont know if thats the wrong way to shoot, but I think thats how I look at my photos.

I like to shoot colors so that the photo evokes a certain mood for the viewer as well. I really dont shoot "subjects". I never really thought about that until your comment. So, thanks for the comment, it made me look a little deeper into my approach.

And thanks Bully, you picked right up on the colors which is what I do and why I shoot.

I understand the shooting for landscapes, but in this case, the foreground is somewhat ruined with a huge chunk of it being taken up by an out of focus object.

Colours are amazing and the second pic is sweet.

Wow!!! These shots are great!:thumbup: I like the 2nd shot though. I like its color and the softness of the lights and the shadows, very detailed.:hail:

stunning shots it made speechless..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back