Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Waiting to beg at Angkor Wat
Cambodia 2007

waiting2begdsc0304ri7.jpg

Awww. Poor him.
Did you very deliberately not crop this one so that the tourists in the back still show?
Have you tried to crop to see what it would look like if it was ONLY the boy and no bright line of the balustrade and feet of tourists competing with him for attention?
But with you I assume you do think about each and every detail of your photos, right?

Awww. Poor him.
Did you very deliberately not crop this one so that the tourists in the back still show?
Have you tried to crop to see what it would look like if it was ONLY the boy and no bright line of the balustrade and feet of tourists competing with him for attention?

I'm wondering the same... and maybe a bit of cropping on the left too?

Pete

Awww. Poor him.
But with you I assume you do think about each and every detail of your photos, right?

I did try to leave in the tourists' feet to give a hint for some backstory. I shouldn't have even made the title as explicit because that channels the thinking of the viewer.

Feel free to crop it and see if it looks better to you.

L

I also thought the crop would look better....I took some off the left side to balance out the shot.

I did a little bit of curves to bring out the color of barrier he's sitting on, but it's not showing up on the import....sorry.

Your thoughts.....??

Cool shot BTW....!

7985-waiting2begdsc0304ri7.jpg

What a great capture!

Here is my try at cropping(with a little curves adjustment as well).

2waiting2beg2.jpg

Your thoughts.....??

Cool shot BTW....!

I think, in the context, 'cool' is OK :lol::lol:

Honestly, any of these reworks is nice and I would be hard-pressed to chose one over another - or the original.

Thanks for the consideration and effort.

Great photo, great title. I like Mama's crop the best. I think she nailed it by leaving more space in the direction the child's eyes are pointed.

Most reactions

Back