Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 #1 Your C&C please.... Regards
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 #2 Another good one. I wouldn't change a thing. I like the ropes that are just visible against the rocks, sort of echoing the ones on the boats.
Another good one. I wouldn't change a thing. I like the ropes that are just visible against the rocks, sort of echoing the ones on the boats.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Oh, thank you KenC very much(please mention your original name )
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 #4 Frequency said: Oh, thank you KenC very much(please mention your original name ) Click to expand... My name is Ken (Kenneth actually, but most people call me Ken). I guess I wasn't too imaginative in my choice of TPF name!
Frequency said: Oh, thank you KenC very much(please mention your original name ) Click to expand... My name is Ken (Kenneth actually, but most people call me Ken). I guess I wasn't too imaginative in my choice of TPF name!
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 #5 Good one Freq!
E EDL No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 25, 2012 Messages 697 Reaction score 53 Location Western Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 #6 Nice!