Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not quite the spring I was hoping for.

IMG_0793.JPG

We are expecting a courier delivery so I had to get out early & blow a path for a vehicle out our 350' driveway. Now warming up with a coffee.

It's only March 2nd! I know we got spoiled by the warm weather this winter but do you really get Spring weather in Canada in early March?

I don't miss at all and one reason why my family left upstate NY and moved to NC. We have had mid 60s and low 70s the last few days. We have a small cool off for today and tomorrow and back to mid 60s low 70s for the next 10 days.

Better you than me.

We had an unusually mild winter this year, for which I am thankful. I think the most we ever got at one time here this winter was 6", which by Minnesota standards qualifies as a "dusting".

Usually we call a foot of snow "Tuesday".

<Ralph Muntz voice> Ha-hah! </Ralph Muntz voice>

:angry:

Better you than me.

We had an unusually mild winter this year, for which I am thankful. I think the most we ever got at one time here this winter was 6", which by Minnesota standards qualifies as a "dusting".

Usually we call a foot of snow "Tuesday".
Ya this year has been the nicest I can remember which I think had made me hopeful for an early spring. We're used to 2'+ a week some years.

Spring means squat In march,its a very unpredictable month.70 one day blizzard conditions the next.Its a bit to early to break out the beach ball,smelly sun tan lotions just yet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back