darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 14, 2005 #1
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 14, 2005 #2 may be my eyes, but i don't think anythng's in focus
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 14, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 JonMikal said: may be my eyes, but i don't think anythng's in focus Click to expand... Yeah, its from a camera phone
JonMikal said: may be my eyes, but i don't think anythng's in focus Click to expand... Yeah, its from a camera phone
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 14, 2005 #4 darin3200 said: Yeah, its from a camera phone Click to expand... then thats one hellava camera phone shot :thumbup:
darin3200 said: Yeah, its from a camera phone Click to expand... then thats one hellava camera phone shot :thumbup:
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Dec 14, 2005 #5 Brings the Radiohead song "Fake Plastic Trees" to mind.
nealjpage multi format master in a film geek package Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,479 Reaction score 1 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 15, 2005 #6 Whoa, wait. You went into Wal-Mart???
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 15, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 JonMikal said: then thats one hellava camera phone shot :thumbup: Click to expand... Thanks, I didn't think they would let me take the SLR in
JonMikal said: then thats one hellava camera phone shot :thumbup: Click to expand... Thanks, I didn't think they would let me take the SLR in
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Dec 15, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 nealjpage said: Whoa, wait. You went into Wal-Mart??? Click to expand... Unforunately, yes
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 15, 2005 #9 I snuck my EOS 1N in a Walmart before... :mrgreen: If I find the pics that I took there I'll post them... :lmao:
I snuck my EOS 1N in a Walmart before... :mrgreen: If I find the pics that I took there I'll post them... :lmao:
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 15, 2005 #10 if this was a wally world by my house there would be about 400 people in this aisle... along with 20 pallets of stuff in the middle of the aisle... nice shot with your phone, this is better than some of my slr stuff...
if this was a wally world by my house there would be about 400 people in this aisle... along with 20 pallets of stuff in the middle of the aisle... nice shot with your phone, this is better than some of my slr stuff...