darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Sep 10, 2005 #16 Amazing series of pictures Great job!
John E. TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2004 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 15 Location Living in Kootney time Sep 10, 2005 #17 You have captured the mountains and valleys so well. Enjoyed the pictures, almost thought I was there. :thumbup:
You have captured the mountains and valleys so well. Enjoyed the pictures, almost thought I was there. :thumbup:
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2005 #18 OMG! These are awesome pictures and a awesome photographer! I really love these shots! I think this forum very fortunate to have some many talented photographers posting such great shots like yours!
OMG! These are awesome pictures and a awesome photographer! I really love these shots! I think this forum very fortunate to have some many talented photographers posting such great shots like yours!
errant_star TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2004 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 25 Location Ontario Canada Sep 10, 2005 #19 These are ALL wonderful photographs ... I'm in awe :blushing:
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2005 #20 Great captures, really makes me want to go and do the trip myself. Eric
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2005 #21 AIRIC said: Great captures, really makes me want to go and do the trip myself. Eric Click to expand... Ditto.
AIRIC said: Great captures, really makes me want to go and do the trip myself. Eric Click to expand... Ditto.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #22 1,4,5,11 and 12 are my pick of the lot... stellar shots! beautifully done.. looks like a wonderful journey thanks for sharing :thumbup:
1,4,5,11 and 12 are my pick of the lot... stellar shots! beautifully done.. looks like a wonderful journey thanks for sharing :thumbup:
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #23 all amazing, wonderful shots, such beauty!