What's new

Walk in Alps

zhang

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Location
London
TMB2031_A.jpg
 
Wow...these are amazing. What kind of camera were you using? Was it a film, because the pictures look a bit grainy...Nonetheless, they are fantastic.
 
Nice pictures !!! I like the last one the best..


Steve :thumbup:
 
Thanks. Yes, it is film. I was wondering if I can find any place to charge my digital camera in Alps. So I decide to take my Nikon FM2 with Fuji Sencia.

Cesium 911 said:
Wow...these are amazing. What kind of camera were you using? Was it a film, because the pictures look a bit grainy...Nonetheless, they are fantastic.
 
We along the TMB parth, crossed the border from France to Italy. This was the first Italian town we arrived-Courmayeur.
TMB4017_A.jpg
 
This was 5th day in our Alps walk.

TMB4003_A.jpg


TMB4013_A.jpg



Two huge glaciers
TMB3007_A.jpg



TMB5027_A.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom