walk in the woods photos C&C

Zed Twenty Ate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some shots i took while wondering through the woods way up north. Check them out. They are only cropped...post some comments!
1. turkey tracks!
DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0428.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg

DSC_0383.jpg

i like the school bus one the best and along with #5 they are the only ones that appear to have the white balance right also agreed that #1 the first turkey track should be in focus and the ones after that steadily blurred

I though #3 was the best. I dont know why, because its not like that sign is especially interesting, but it really caught my eye. I think because it is so sharp, and the blurred back. Nice shot. And number 4 does seem a little dark, but Im guessing its from the shade?

yeah i knew number 4 could use some editing but i wanted to post them up as i took them. I will probably take care of that today and repost. as for the turkey tracks, i chasing about 7 wild turkeys and they were moving fast! might be able to crop it so the first one is focused but i like the vertical orientation and i don't know if i can retain that...

#1 - I think this picture would have been more interesting is the tracks went from corner to corner or if you shot is from a lower point of view and showed us where the tracks were heading.

#2 - A lot of stuff in this picture, but the composition is pretty good.

#3 - A nice, clean, simple shot...no question as to what the subject is. I like the DOF.

#4 - This picture is slightly underexposed. I think it might have been interesting to shoot it in portrait orientation and include more of the first post.

#5 - Another nice, simple shot but a little more dynamic because of the diagonals. Nicely exposed. I like the colors in this one.

I'd like to see some detail (closeup) shots of the school bus, or shots with the school bus as the main subject. I really like old abandoned things.

Nice shots. To cold of a day for me though.

I'd like to see some detail (closeup) shots of the school bus, or shots with the school bus as the main subject. I really like old abandoned things.

Nice shots. To cold of a day for me though.

Yeah i know....i teetered on the edge of that road and the 2 feet of snow for a while. I took about 45 pictures of that location but i couldn't work up the courage to trespass...

maybe next time ill dress in full camo and...i mean no i wont

Most reactions

Back