emptypockets TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2008 Messages 197 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2009 #1 I grabbed some shots of this walking bridge near my hometown. I'm not 100% happy with the pp I did so am looking for C&C on these. Thanks! 1. 2. 3.
I grabbed some shots of this walking bridge near my hometown. I'm not 100% happy with the pp I did so am looking for C&C on these. Thanks! 1. 2. 3.
woojiebear TPF Noob! Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 387 Reaction score 1 Location Kelowna, B.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 12, 2009 #2 only one i think i can critique is the second one if i may advise - maybe a top and bottom crop to bring the focus more to the bridge ...the colours look like they could use some more contrast - they seem a bit dull. interesting bridge
only one i think i can critique is the second one if i may advise - maybe a top and bottom crop to bring the focus more to the bridge ...the colours look like they could use some more contrast - they seem a bit dull. interesting bridge