Wallace & Gromit

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Much to my embarrassment and dismay I have learned only a couple of minutes ago that there has been released a compilation of little new episodes under the title of "Cracking Contraptions" in 2002! :shock: And I only hear about it NOW :shock:

This is very bad and sad for an arduous Wallace & Gromit fan such as myself. :oops: How come I have never heard about it before???

While it is confession time, I also have to blush :blushing: while admitting that we never made it to the pictures when the film was first released. Now even the DVD is out ... and that is a MUST on our list-of-things-to-have!

As to the "Cracking Contraptions", my son's immediate research in the www has come up with one result from the German Wikipedia sites, which says that this compilation of little episodes can ONLY be ordered through the official Wallace & Gromit website.

Does any of you happen to HAVE it?

nope... but... I'm ashamed now... I have NEVER seen a thing about Wallace and Gromit... I only ... saw a poster in cinema...

Oh, as soon as you will see them, you'll be a fan!
There is no way round becoming a fan of Wallace & Gromit!!! ;)

Verbal said:
What's a Grallace and Womit?

Only slightly kidding...I really know nothing about them, lol.

hahah welcome to the club :)

Well, all this still does not answer my question... there must be Wallace & Gromit-lovers among us here! We do have UK members! Don't we!?!?!? And those might know some more about the "Cracking Contraptions". Hm?

LaFoto said:
Well, all this still does not answer my question... there must be Wallace & Gromit-lovers among us here! We do have UK members! Don't we!?!?!? And those might know some more about the "Cracking Contraptions". Hm?

there are there are... I remember we talket about the movie.. a long time ago

Sadly Wallace and gromit met their demise in a factory fire last year. R.I.P

...have you checked ebay?

Most reactions

Back