BL_C8_12.jpg

BL_C8_16.jpg
BL_C8_20.jpg
BL_C8_19w.jpg
BL_C8_6.jpg
BL_C8_7.jpg
BL_C8_15.jpg

Very nice!

Thanks gooner. I had to indulge myself with some colours after that Stoke game :blue:

BTW, Charlie Burns whose portrait was painted by a London street artist Ben Slow, that you can see on the first image, was the ultimate London street photographer. Charlie was shooting the same street for almost a century, and did not even need a camera. The man commanded the utmost respect just for his unusual interest in the street life. A most unordinary man.

Charlie Burns, King of Bacon Street | Spitalfields Life

Last edited:
Thanks gooner. I had to indulge myself with some colours after that Stoke game :blue:

Don't get me started, been hard being a gooon this season :blue:

Really good stuff. Thank you for sharing. Not only are these images enjoyable to view, they are also kicking my butt to open my eyes and see more of what's around me.

Gary

wow, now this is what art is! #1 and the one in post #3 are my favs.. Awesome stuff!

I have to say my faves are the one of the young woman standing alone in front of the colored mural with the scarf, the one with the silvery creatures, and the cool cats. Re: the cool cats, I wouldn't mind to see the characters in a little more focus. I definitely see the story in the image though, they're having a discussion, and think that his hands tell that.

Nice!

The imagery of the walls is a counterpoint to the walls that the people are projecting in the images. Walls that are barriers, that stop you from crossing the line. Their eyes tell you that the walls are there. Excellent captures.

I have to say my faves are the one of the young woman standing alone in front of the colored mural with the scarf, the one with the silvery creatures, and the cool cats. Re: the cool cats, I wouldn't mind to see the characters in a little more focus. I definitely see the story in the image though, they're having a discussion, and think that his hands tell that.

Nice!

You are right about the cool cat focus, I wanted to bin this image, but then reconsidered, I have a soft spot for that type of hats. Never wear one though.

I like the expressions for some reason they always give me a chuckle.. Doesn't look like anyone was going to hit you though that is good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back