Walt Disney World - one of the best places for photography in the world?

Epcot at night with a tripod is awesome. My wife and I go pretty regularly and I always manage to find something that I didn't see before. You can check out DISboards if you'd like to get some information and inspiration Photography Board - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com
Also here is a thread full of fine Disney photography to get you revved up....
Official Disney Parks Thread - Canon Digital Photography Forums
:thumbup:

woop another disboards poster! At least I don't have to be so *calm* about my Disney obsession!

im headed there in 18 days. can't wait. will be down there for a week. taking the wife and our 4 year old (will turn 5 while were there) my first time going and ive been thinking my fun will be more photo related then anything else. just seems like there would be allot of fun stuff to photo. downside is i will be with the wife and kid, which means i'll be following the kid where he wants to go and when he wants to go lol.

im headed there in 18 days. can't wait. will be down there for a week. taking the wife and our 4 year old (will turn 5 while were there) my first time going and ive been thinking my fun will be more photo related then anything else. just seems like there would be allot of fun stuff to photo. downside is i will be with the wife and kid, which means i'll be following the kid where he wants to go and when he wants to go lol.

Lucky! In that case check out Tom's photos, there's some really good composition ideas in there.

Epcot at night with a tripod is awesome. My wife and I go pretty regularly and I always manage to find something that I didn't see before. You can check out DISboards if you'd like to get some information and inspiration Photography Board - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com
Also here is a thread full of fine Disney photography to get you revved up....
Official Disney Parks Thread - Canon Digital Photography Forums
:thumbup:

woop another disboards poster! At least I don't have to be so *calm* about my Disney obsession!

lol, nothing wrong with Disney Obsession! ... poster on wdwmagic.com though! woop!

I actually asked my wife to marry me while in Disney in front of the castle.

I wish I could go back to Disney. I went for the first time in my life to the one in CA with our two year old. And the whole time I couldn't get over all those little details that go into the park. Unbelievable.
Anywho - I got a kick out of this guys Flickr Photostream (Stephen Donald?) while I was hyping myself up for the trip:

SDG-Pictures' collections on Flickr

I would love to go on an exclusively photo-op trip. It's a little hard when you have kids in-tow.

I wish I could go back to Disney. I went for the first time in my life to the one in CA with our two year old. And the whole time I couldn't get over all those little details that go into the park. Unbelievable.
Anywho - I got a kick out of this guys Flickr Photostream (Stephen Donald?) while I was hyping myself up for the trip:

SDG-Pictures' collections on Flickr

I would love to go on an exclusively photo-op trip. It's a little hard when you have kids in-tow.

yeah the kid will be where i get to go mostly lol. hoping to maybe get away for a few hours when the kid and wife are pooped to maybe go in by myself strictly to get some shots. fingers crossed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back