Wandering Pump

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This pump looked lost, wandering in the middle of nowhere, at least 35km away from the closest gas station. The photo was taken in June 2010, and the next time I visited the area Pump was gone.

Price per gallon: 77 cents.

p1001153692-4.jpg

Dang... don't you know it was really an alien in disguise? You are so lucky you didn't get vaporized by a death ray or something. Of course, it wasn't there when you went back... it went back to the mother ship. You didn't have any black out periods, didya? Wake up a little sore in some places, maybe from that there anal probe all them aliens do? Thing looks mean, too! ;)

I ain't ever going to Canada.. Aliens, Sassyquatches, Celine Dion and them there LoupGarou things... uh uh, this country boy is staying away from there!

Dang... don't you know it was really an alien in disguise? You are so lucky you didn't get vaporized by a death ray or something.
I don't think he saw me, but after taking the photo I ran like hell. On my way out of the property I spotted his weapon – providence got my back that day.

p503067811-4.jpg

I ain't ever going to Canada.. Aliens, Sassyquatches, Celine Dion and then LoupGarou things... uh uh, this country boy is staying away from there!
Celine Dion in particular. I'd rather be split in half by a death ray.

It's so anthropomorphic I want it to be further right in the frame so it can "face" left across the frame.

For reasons I cannot get my arms around at all, I really like this. Normally I hate this 'found rubbish, lookit this cool thing I saw' stuff, but man, this is pretty great. It's funny, somehow, to me.

Dang... don't you know it was really an alien in disguise? You are so lucky you didn't get vaporized by a death ray or something.
I don't think he saw me, but after taking the photo I ran like hell. On my way out of the property I spotted his weapon – providence got my back that day.

I ain't ever going to Canada.. Aliens, Sassyquatches, Celine Dion and then LoupGarou things... uh uh, this country boy is staying away from there!

You and me both, brother! ;) lol!

Last edited:
It's so anthropomorphic I want it to be further right in the frame so it can "face" left across the frame.

For reasons I cannot get my arms around at all, I really like this. Normally I hate this 'found rubbish, lookit this cool thing I saw' stuff, but man, this is pretty great. It's funny, somehow, to me.
Yeah, the pump kinda looked like a person. From this angle in particular it felt like it was walking with its head down, almost in deep thought and sad, which was weird.

She's been quiet for a while, likely the calm before the storm. She always finds a way to come back and make life miserable for the rest of us.

Yeah, the pump kinda looked like a person. From this angle in particular it felt like it was walking with its head down, almost in deep thought and sad, which was weird.

She's been quiet for a while, likely the calm before the storm. She always finds a way to come back and make life miserable for the rest of us.

Who needs her? I have a chalkboard, and nails... ;)

No, I think it was one of those people who forget that the pump handle is still in the car... and they drive off... and this time the pump went with them... until someone had to take a pee... and THEN, they got rid of it. Took a while for the station owner to find it, because the drag marks weren't ALL that obvious.

Oh, and Celine and her sugar daddy reproduced, so now there are more of them. The rejuvenation therapy worked, so Angelil will be around till the next century, and the twins will be singing soon... with all the money she's making down in Vegas, she's commissioned a new version of "My heart will go on... and on... and on..." Aren't we so lucky to have this talent living on the same planet as us!?

No, I think it was one of those people who forget that the pump handle is still in the car... and they drive off... and this time the pump went with them... until someone had to take a pee... and THEN, they got rid of it. Took a while for the station owner to find it, because the drag marks weren't ALL that obvious.
That's actually how I found it :)

Oh, and Celine and her sugar daddy reproduced, so now there are more of them. The rejuvenation therapy worked, so Angelil will be around till the next century, and the twins will be singing soon... with all the money she's making down in Vegas, she's commissioned a new version of "My heart will go on... and on... and on..." Aren't we so lucky to have this talent living on the same planet as us!?
I'm choking on my coffee. Thank you for ruining my week! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back