What's new

Wanna be surfer

Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Ahoskie, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sand surfing at Kitty Hawk, NC. Nikon D3000, 200mm lens,1/1600th sec, f6.3, ISO 400
 

Attachments

  • $137.webp
    $137.webp
    160.5 KB · Views: 89
I like the idea. However, I think this pic would've worked better if the point of view was closer and from the subjects left or right. It would give a dynamic view of the hill the boy was leaping off of and the landing spot.
 
I like the idea. However, I think this pic would've worked better if the point of view was closer and from the subjects left or right. It would give a dynamic view of the hill the boy was leaping off of and the landing spot.
Like this? Actually I was 100yds away and the were the only shots I could get before the kids mother stoped him.
 

Attachments

  • $140.webp
    $140.webp
    164.7 KB · Views: 76
Something like that... An angle that will emphasize the height and the direction of the jump I feel is better suited than a perspective that leaves the viewer guessing how high the hill is in relation to the water. best wishes ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom