wanna see what i got last night?

vonnagy said:
what i find humourous about the ticket is that

I acertained that the vehicle was used for
social/domestic/pleasure

hrrrm, just what kind of pleasure were you using the vehicle for when the copper came by ;)
:LOL: I noticed that one too von. Although I'm thinking I don't want to know. :wink:

So how many of you have been able to talk your way out of a ticket? I've heard that girls are better at it than boys when being stopped by a male officer. Some girls don't even have to say a word if you get what I mean. :wink: I don't know, it just seems that the minute the officer walks up to my window he has already made up his mind. So far I haven't been able to get out of a ticket. Any of you have better luck?

Couldn't talk my way out of the "no front license plate" ticket I got at LAX last month. It was just a fix it ticket so I wasn't too bummed. I did get out of 3 speeding tickets on different days by "accidentally" handing the cop my Disney discount card instead of my license and then playing coy about how nervous I was. Oh - the power of being female!!! :badangel:

bullocks, why don't you shove it copper

I think you are my new hero! The police and I just don't seem to get along. I think they just like to pull me over just for the fun of it!

I think I might use that line next time I get pulled over!! :D

Well done Captain!
I bet the cop even had a little smirk when he wrote that down.
For reference, the UK equivalent of a "nightstick" is a "truncheon".
Watch the spelling of "bollocks" and "bullocks" because they have different meanings although they both center around the same items or lack thereof.
BTW Captain, I hope you did have the documents and produced them with the time specified?

I cried may ticket down once...

Didnt lose it completely but the fine was much less.

They were real tears though! I was in shock!

Most reactions

Back