What's new

want some drink?

Super good.
Great DOF (depth of field), wonderful tones, very good contrast. Focus always right. I am deeply impressed!!! I think my favourites are 5 and 6, although I also like 1 quite a bit!!!
 
yea good dof and nice tones..... the last two are my favs. :thumbup:
 
I like the last one.
 
Yes I want some !!!!!

Very awsome, this is my type of photography, I like the artistic aspects...

Is that the 28-75 2.8 lens your using? Looks very sharp !!!!
 
yes, at this time I have a new lens the 28-70/2.8 ... so I must to take it ...
 
3 and 5 for me!!! I really like them!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom