What's new

Want to buy my first DLSR- Nikon d3100 or canon 550d..which one?

ahmads

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
New Delhi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi

I am about to but my first DSLR however i am still confused which one to but.Based on my budget and needs i have shortlisted two - nikon d3100 and canon 550d.I'll be mainly shooting indoors and nature.some landscape may be.

thanks:lol:
 
with no offence to people who answere on that post..i am new to this thread and thought would get a larger audience if i post on some more relevant forums..thats it
 
I think a reasonable number of us browser using "Active Topics" and hence don't pay a lot of attention to which sub-forum it comes from.
 
I think a reasonable number of us browser using "Active Topics" and hence don't pay a lot of attention to which sub-forum it comes from.

Thanks for pointing that out... :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom