Want to buy sony NEX, Whats the diffrence with all the models ?

Jesse11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Looking into buying a Sony NEX but when i started looking online and in store they have so many models?

At best buy they have Sony NEX 5n

Online they have the Sony NEX 5

ANd they also have the Sony NEX 3

At best buy the NEX 5n I loved how you can choose filters, like POP ART and Retro..

Does the NEX 5 and NEX 3 have these features ?

This is my first camera and wanted to know any big difference between all the models ? Is it worth spending the extra money for the 5N? why?

Thanks

Please just shut up

This is my first camera

Really? The NEX would be your first camera? I guess the D60 you mentioned shooting with in another thread doesn't qualify as a camera?

Plus, I thought you were a professional... According to another one of your posts.

reporting this as spam.. trolling... maybe we can get this idiot banned!

Wow how was this trolling? it sounded like the guy was a beginner asking some very basic questions.

Click on his name, and then "View Forum Posts" he claimed to have 3 or 4 different cameras within the time-frame of 8 days. He then claimed to have been a "professional photographer for some time now..." and then in a later post "I am a total newbie/beginner."

Wow how was this trolling? it sounded like the guy was a beginner asking some very basic questions.
Click the username, then click the "View All Posts" link and look at the previous posts from this user. This user was a beginner in this post and this was his first camera. In another post he was a long-time professional using a D3100 and in yet another a newb with a D60.

Edit ... Sorry Tyler, we were writing at the same time and you beat me to it.

I'm a beginner in photography and have a sony nex 3n w f3.5 16mm-50mm lens kit. Would anyone consider using this camera for portrait work and photo shoots? Any advice would be great. AI would consider a lense combination also.

-CJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back