What's new

Want to Trade my Ipaq Pocket Pc for a Camera

Luiyo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want to start on this hobby and I willing to trade my Ipaq hx2495 Pocket Pc, with a new Leather case for a nice good camera. This Ipaq haves everything yo need like Wifi, bluetooth , Office, etc, and retails for $400. the leather case retails for 49.99 and is a year old. I post this url so you could see more, open to any good deal, please email at albino_luis@hotmail.com this is an excellent organizer tool for busy people like photographers looking for available sapce on ypur calendar etc.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/handheld/PC/1/storefronts/FA674B%23ABA
 
Th camera must have at least10x zoom
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom