What's new

Want to trade Nikon 14-24 for Nikon 24mm PC-E

gubaguba

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking to do a straight up trade I have a Nikon 14-24mm zoom US version in excellent condition with just some minor scuffs from being in my bag or case. Lens glass is perfect not a mark anything you see in the pictures posted is dust. I didn't want to retouch these photos. I am wanting Nikon 24mm PC-E US version in similar condition. I have extensive history on Ebay under the user name gubaguba and I am easily verified on the internet you should be too. I am located in New Jersey and could easily travel to NYC or perhaps Philadelphia if that helps anyone. I am not looking for any other equipment at the moment. Only interested in trading for 24mm PC-E


14_12_005.jpg

14_12_013.jpg

14_12_010.jpg

14_12_014.jpg

14_12_018.jpg
 
Last edited:
one day i will own one of these one day. haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom