What's new

--WANTED--CANON T2i + accessories

MomentInTime

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking to buy a Canon T2i complete with stock lens (15-88 or bigger, not much though) and camera grip plus some extra batteries if possible. I have tripod, but for the most part I am starting from scratch as far as equipment goes. Oh also I am not sure what kind of memory cards it would need to get the best result but I am open to suggestions if one is not provided.

If you are able to provide me with a price also. Thanks for looking

MomentInTime
 
interested in a like new in box canon t1i kit for $615?

-body
-lens (18-55mm)
-mini tripod
-2 Class 6 SD Cards 4gb each
-camera bag
-stock software
-screen protector
 
Hey. I have a t2i with the 18-55mm ef-s kit lens. What are you willing to offer?
 
to be completely honest, not really I have my heart set on a T2i but thank you anyways I do appreciate it.
interested in a like new in box canon t1i kit for $615?

-body
-lens (18-55mm)
-mini tripod
-2 Class 6 SD Cards 4gb each
-camera bag
-stock software
-screen protector
 
Hey. I have a t2i with the 18-55mm ef-s kit lens. What are you willing to offer?

I really wouldnt want to throw a number out there because I would be afraid I would insult you. What price would you be willing to let it go for? also is it just the camer + lens that you have or do you have any other accessories that you could offer as well for a little higher price of course :-)
 
Hey. I have a t2i with the 18-55mm ef-s kit lens. What are you willing to offer?

I really wouldnt want to throw a number out there because I would be afraid I would insult you. What price would you be willing to let it go for? also is it just the camer + lens that you have or do you have any other accessories that you could offer as well for a little higher price of course :-)

I sent you a PM
 
i have a like new T2i.
bought new from amazon in dec 2010 for $920.
comes with:
18-55m lens
2 batteries. 1 canon, 1 3rd party
all original boxes, manual ,cd rom.
also im located in Elkgrove, CA.
willing to sell for $700
email me if interested.

nchu916@yahoo.com
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom