Wanted: Nikon D80

maaatter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for a D80 in good condition (no scratched LED, broken buttons, etc.) with a decent shutter count. Really just looking for a body, but if you have some glass, I'm open to those offers.

Can either PM me or email - m.att(at)me(dot)com

Thanks!

Man it would just have to be a hefty offer for me to give up mine, its in great shape and between 15k-16K actuations but I'm all ears
bigthumb.gif

I can ship it in the original box. Shutter count is that low as it was a back-up cam for me.

matter of fact I got my lights out, I'll pop a quick pic of it and you'll really wanna' pony it up =)

Was a back-up? Well, since it sounds like you moved on, I'll come in at a steal of $300 :lol:

If I don't get anything, I'll switch to looking for a....Canon! xD

It still is my back up..... and works great! Hold on let me put a few pics through lightroom and get the jpegs

I think you'll agree its in great shape. If you give me a fair price you can have it, the original box, strap, the dust you see on it I should've wiped off before the pics and I'll throw in a 8gig "PNY Professional: memory card.

SRW_2519.jpg

SRW_2517.jpg

SRW_2523.jpg

SRW_2524.jpg

What's a fair price?

I dunno make an offer, but I think its fair to say $300 shipped he mentioned isn't =)

Most reactions

Back