What's new

WANTED old military color photo slides 35mm Kodaks

pixpast

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys.
My name is Ian and I am a collector for old color photo slides from 1935 to 1945.
But I also collect color photo slides from the Korean and Vietnam war.
So if you have some old glass color photo slides (old Kodachrome slides or agfacolor) Then give me a bell and id be delighted to buy them for a good price.
Thanks and best wishes.
Ian

my email is... ian.spring@gmail.com
you can also check out my photo collection of over 22,000 unpublished color war slides from ww2 here PIXPAST.com • Index page
 
Well I had a hiuge collection of glass stereo slides from WWI but they were in B&W. Anyway, it took me a long time to have them adopted but I finally found a taker a couple years back. I'm glad you are preserving the past and I wish I had known your site back then.
 
Hi guys.
My name is Ian and I am a collector for old color photo slides from 1935 to 1945.
But I also collect color photo slides from the Korean and Vietnam war.
So if you have some old glass color photo slides (old Kodachrome slides or agfacolor) Then give me a bell and id be delighted to buy them for a good price.
Thanks and best wishes.
Ian

my email is... ian.spring@gmail.com
you can also check out my photo collection of over 22,000 unpublished color war slides from ww2 here PIXPAST.com • Index page
I have 1940 warslides from the 1940s for sale asap hit me up at mikkimax86@gmail.com or on this site Tayballa69
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom