What's new

Wanted!: Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 for Nikon

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, as it states, I am looking for a Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 lens for Nikon. I am selling my Sigma 10-20mm F/4-5.6 EX DC HSM lens for Nikon to fund the purchase of this lens. I am interested in a trade of my lens + cash for your Tokina if you are interested. It is in perfect condition as can be seen here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...gma-10-20mm-f-4-5-6-ex-dc-hsm-lens-nikon.html

If you have one, let me know!
Thanks, :D
Mark
 
bump.

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom