Tuna1 Fotoğrafçı Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 1,337 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 12, 2010 #1
I Ifocus4u TPF Noob! Joined Apr 12, 2010 Messages 54 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 12, 2010 #2 Love the texture...love the POV... You captured the sense of enormousness and I wouldn't want to be a little row boat in its way... well done!! Wow!!!
Love the texture...love the POV... You captured the sense of enormousness and I wouldn't want to be a little row boat in its way... well done!! Wow!!!
TriniPhototakeoutta TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 385 Reaction score 0 Location Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 12, 2010 #3 Thats a hell of a ship....the lines of ship are gorgeous. Lovely texture. B/W works well
Sachphotography TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 1,229 Reaction score 2 Location Tulsa, OK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 13, 2010 #4 What are you shooting? It looks like film. Info please!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 13, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Boy, that's one cool effect of a wide-angle lens! Very well done. But would I expect any different from you, Tuna? No. I wouldn't. Perfect, as always!
Boy, that's one cool effect of a wide-angle lens! Very well done. But would I expect any different from you, Tuna? No. I wouldn't. Perfect, as always!
Heck TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2007 Messages 988 Reaction score 7 Location New York, Bronx/Westchester Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 13, 2010 #6 Now that is some boat shot.
D Dude TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 25 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 13, 2010 Banned #7 Really smooth B&W conversion but the composition is kinda boring. Did you shoot any dead on from the front of the ship, that would look bangin
Really smooth B&W conversion but the composition is kinda boring. Did you shoot any dead on from the front of the ship, that would look bangin
Tuna1 Fotoğrafçı Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 1,337 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 13, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Sachphotography said: What are you shooting? It looks like film. Info please! Click to expand... Yes, film. CN400 B&W. Tuna
Sachphotography said: What are you shooting? It looks like film. Info please! Click to expand... Yes, film. CN400 B&W. Tuna
Tuna1 Fotoğrafçı Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 1,337 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 13, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Dude said: Really smooth B&W conversion but the composition is kinda boring. Did you shoot any dead on from the front of the ship, that would look bangin Click to expand... Sorry Dude. This is as bangin as I got. Tuna
Dude said: Really smooth B&W conversion but the composition is kinda boring. Did you shoot any dead on from the front of the ship, that would look bangin Click to expand... Sorry Dude. This is as bangin as I got. Tuna