No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some classic warbirds

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

SALLY B

Douglas DC3(Dakota) with Re-inactor

a multitude of mustangs SUZY, FEROCIOUS FRANKIE, BIG BEAUTIFUL DOLL, PRINCESS ELIZABETH & TWILIGHT TEAR

Spitfire F VB

Seafury

Corsair

great pics :thumbup: you should have gone to the recent manchester meet-up at the airport

Great shots - love the spitfire (well I would wouldn't I!) and the Dakota with the man!

Rob
p.s. You'll have to come to the London meetup - can't promise any aeroplanes, but hey!

Rob said:
Great shots - love the spitfire (well I would wouldn't I!) and the Dakota with the man!

Rob
p.s. You'll have to come to the London meetup - can't promise any aeroplanes, but hey!

when is it??

Watch the link in my sig and look for updates - nothing's arranged yet, but there will be one soon for UKers and one later for internationals.

Rob

ahhh and I expected to see birds such as Raymond's :p huh :p blonde me :p

Aoide said:
All the shots are great! One day.... one day I'll be able to take airplane pictures like this. I love the mustangs.

It can't be that hard if I can take them

here's a couple in flight

lostprophet said:
It can't be that hard if I can take them

here's a couple in flight

Well give yourself some credit. You have good shots. :)

I will eventually work my way up to a long enough lens to get as close as I would like. It may take years, but I'll get there eventually! :D

Aoide said:
Well give yourself some credit. You have good shots. :)

I will eventually work my way up to a long enough lens to get as close as I would like. It may take years, but I'll get there eventually! :D

Well take my advice, never never never do what I did and start working in a camera shop, you'll be broke for the rest of your life :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back