What's new

Warbirds

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
11,793
Reaction score
184
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some classic warbirds

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

SALLY B


Douglas DC3(Dakota) with Re-inactor


a multitude of mustangs SUZY, FEROCIOUS FRANKIE, BIG BEAUTIFUL DOLL, PRINCESS ELIZABETH & TWILIGHT TEAR


Spitfire F VB


Seafury


Corsair
 
great pics :thumbup: you should have gone to the recent manchester meet-up at the airport
 
Great shots - love the spitfire (well I would wouldn't I!) and the Dakota with the man!

Rob
p.s. You'll have to come to the London meetup - can't promise any aeroplanes, but hey!
 
Rob said:
Great shots - love the spitfire (well I would wouldn't I!) and the Dakota with the man!

Rob
p.s. You'll have to come to the London meetup - can't promise any aeroplanes, but hey!

when is it??
 
Watch the link in my sig and look for updates - nothing's arranged yet, but there will be one soon for UKers and one later for internationals.

Rob
 
All the shots are great! One day.... one day I'll be able to take airplane pictures like this. I love the mustangs.
 
ahhh and I expected to see birds such as Raymond's :P huh :P blonde me :P
 
Aoide said:
All the shots are great! One day.... one day I'll be able to take airplane pictures like this. I love the mustangs.

It can't be that hard if I can take them

here's a couple in flight
 
lostprophet said:
It can't be that hard if I can take them

here's a couple in flight

Well give yourself some credit. You have good shots. :)

I will eventually work my way up to a long enough lens to get as close as I would like. It may take years, but I'll get there eventually! :D
 
Aoide said:
Well give yourself some credit. You have good shots. :)

I will eventually work my way up to a long enough lens to get as close as I would like. It may take years, but I'll get there eventually! :D

Well take my advice, never never never do what I did and start working in a camera shop, you'll be broke for the rest of your life :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom