Warm Rays in the Cornfield

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is my latest landscape near sunset. I'm making more of an effort to get out and experience after work. Hope this was worth it.

C&C always welcome. Thanks for looking! :)

warm_rays_in_the_cornfield.jpg

Thanks for looking. I really appreciate it. :)

NJ

I like this! The corn is leaning to the sun, the clouds are also framing it, it alll works well together. Nice shot!:thumbup:

The colours are really intense. I like this!
Not so sure about where you placed the horizon line, but other than that: really nice find, and well exposed. You did not dabble with HDR here, did you?

beautiful shot, love the colours and for me the horizon works fine because of the foreground interest which is very well exposed, in all a fantastic 'into the sun shot'.

You brought it all together here NJ. Good work. I have to say I have noticed that within the last month or so your work has shot through the roof!! Keep going!

I love this shot, it oozes fall colors, great stuff.

Thank you everyone for the very kind words!! I really do appreciate it.

The colours are really intense. I like this!
Not so sure about where you placed the horizon line, but other than that: really nice find, and well exposed. You did not dabble with HDR here, did you?

Hi Corinna,
Yes, this is an HDR. I have been trying some that are more surreal lately, but this one I wanted to keep realistic.

You brought it all together here NJ. Good work. I have to say I have noticed that within the last month or so your work has shot through the roof!! Keep going!

Thank you very much heip!! Its comments like these that really keep me going and trying new things. Your great words of encouragement mean a lot to me. Im very grateful. :)

Most reactions

Back