What's new

Warmer weather = Photography!

Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally we get some warm weather. Here are some recent shots.

1.)

DSC02910-3.jpg



2.)

DSC02914-2.jpg




3.)

DSC02927-2.jpg




4.)

DSC02936-1.jpg




5.)

419449723_333032c1c6_o.jpg



6.)


DSC02925-1.jpg




7.)

DSC02913-4.jpg




8.)

DSC02920-1.jpg




9.)

DSC02929-3.jpg




10.)

DSC02908-2.jpg




11.)

DSC02906-1.jpg




12.)

DSC02917-2.jpg



13.)


DSC02762-3.jpg




14.)

DSC02788-1.jpg




15.)

100_02941-1klkj.jpg
 
Nice!!! I really like #2 and #12. Are those some kind of duotone or tritone? I really like the colors.
 
Fantastic. I love taking shots liek this where it brings the architecture down to the patter and texture. :D
 
Holy.

Wow.

I dunno, I love this entire thread. You know what it is, to my inexperienced and untrained eye? Fresh. It's street, but different. It's gritty. I love it.If I had to pick a fav, somewhere between 8, 9 and 11....I dunno, her look is priceless, and the umbrella just screams "despondancey"....sweet post.
 
Thanks everyone for the comments. GoM, I see you live in London, are you taking the photography course at Fanshawe?
 
Not Fanshawe, but I am in starting the certificate continuing ed program at Ryerson this summer :)

I'm at UWO for my regular degree

You from London?
 
Your photos are spectacular. I especially love numbers 1, 2, 4, and 15. All of them have a certain quality that really draws me in. For number 15 how did you get certain parts of the photo softened? Is it something you did with photoshop or another program? I love the effect it brings to the photo.
 
I liked the 2nd, it's a different version of the "light at the end of the tunnel"...
And the number 9... the best! Excellent work, the contrast is perfect!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom