Warning, Birds gone wild on Jelly!

Olcoot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographicendeavors.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
LOL! I hope the title of this post got your attention! For those who may still have a few doubts about the effectiveness of Grape Jelly for attracting Baltimore Orioles Here are few quick snapshots from my backyard feeders today. In the past week since we saw our first Oriole of the year at our feeders we have been having to refill the empty the jelly containers on the feeder every morning and sometimes again in the afternoon. It has been a steady stream of birds visiting our feeder with 3 or more bird in the yard at a time. I must say I still have my doubts if they really like this stuff! LOL.

If they keep eating like this I will need to take a second mortgage on the house and start buying jelly by the 5 gallon bucket.

(1)
p510092563-4.jpg

(2)
p534658129-5.jpg

(3)
p423333165-5.jpg

(4)
p264748960-5.jpg

Huh, I've never heard that they like jelly! Looks like it works very well...with one or two up at the plate and others 'on deck'. I love the deep orange of the male Oriole's feathers...good work!

Didn't know that they like jelly either. I think that I will try some at my feeder soon. Well done!

Most reactions

Back