Dominantly
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,032
- Reaction score
- 168
- Location
- San Diego, CA (RB)
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently shot the homecoming of one of our warships to it's new homeport. It's kind of a unique looking ship so it's had quite a bit of air time, so I thought I'd post a few shots up from the event to see if anyone reconizes it.
1. A little girl waiting at the end of the pier for her dads arrival.
2.
3. Independence passing under the Coronado Bridge for the very first time.
4. Backing in.
Shot at 200mm
5. Linehandlers
6. Bow
Just a handful of about 91 shots I came away with.
1. A little girl waiting at the end of the pier for her dads arrival.
2.
3. Independence passing under the Coronado Bridge for the very first time.
4. Backing in.
Shot at 200mm
5. Linehandlers
6. Bow
Just a handful of about 91 shots I came away with.

