What's new

Washed Up

WNK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
0
Location
The Mighty Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Poor little table :(
1.
IMG_0093-vi.jpg


2.
IMG_0096-vi.jpg


Comments & Critiques Always Appreciated :)
 
Not only the table is gone ... the bench legs are too, aren't they? Else I don't understand this.

Here I clearly prefer the bottom (colour) pic. It is brighter and the table-"ruins" are not that much in the very centre.
 
Thanks, Corinna. With the top one, I was kind of going for an old-shipwreck-movie look.

I had trouble figuring out what was going on with the table, too. From what I can tell, the benches are still there, but the tabletop and legs are gone (unless the legs are just buried in the sand?). It was an interesting find, nonetheless.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom