Washington DC - Metro Station

Thanks all for your positive feedback! Makes me want go out and shoot some more :)

Sorry for reviving this thread. I printed this and another vertical picture of the same subject and placed them next to each other at the wall.
I'm new to the whole presentation aspect of photography, but I think this could work out well in the end. It was just difficult to get the pictures to the same height w/o cropping away important parts. Hence the different white framing around them.
Any suggestions and comments about what else could work for presentation?

$DSC05822.JPG

Did you consider using a mat? That way you could get an equal frame around both images.

Yes that is a good idea. Are you thinking about one mat with two cutouts and one wide frame? I thought about that in the beginning as well, mocked it up in photoshop and then somehow didn't like it too much. But I could give it another try. With two separate frames and mats I didn't find a good combination of sizes that let me have the pictures at same vertical size.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That or two different mats/frames. You may need to get one custom cut at a framing or craft store.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back