J JosephKubik TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2011 Messages 27 Reaction score 2 Location Williamsburg, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 20, 2011 #1 One of the few shots I liked from my recent trip to DC.
LizardKing No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 31, 2011 Messages 757 Reaction score 87 Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2011 #2 Have to say I like it, but somehow it bothers me the obelisk being so centered. Besides this, I believe it's a great picture! Congratulations! Regards, LizardKing
Have to say I like it, but somehow it bothers me the obelisk being so centered. Besides this, I believe it's a great picture! Congratulations! Regards, LizardKing
F Fishpaste TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2010 Messages 198 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2011 #3 It's certainly an interesting photo. But the monument seems to lean just a tad to the right.