What's new

Wasnt sure where to put this! - The lady in the lake

Vettahead

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did a little shoot for a local salon earlier in the year (first time ever doing anything like this) and it was lots of fun. heres one from the set.. what do you think?

Been shooting around 3 months I think at this point, I know I still have a LONG LONG way to go! :)

The titles a little misleading, (there is a lady in the lake in the set, just not this image! lol)

was a great day, made me realise i want to learn more, then ultimately do photography full time... I can but dream! :)




July 16, 2013The lady in the lake-1008-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg by dark mavis, on Flickr
 
personally i like this picture. its definitely neat and something that i dont see often. nice shot
 
It's a very creative photo. However, if you're photographing for a salon, shouldn't the image be more reflective of what the salon offers? I.e., closer image of the hair?
 
It's a very creative photo. However, if you're photographing for a salon, shouldn't the image be more reflective of what the salon offers? I.e., closer image of the hair?

The others were. If was a series of shots depicting a story this is a frame from near the end.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom