Wassertropf

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright, got bored today and decided to play with my new eye-fi card (works pretty good on wifi, not so good linked directly to my iphone), so I set up a quick water drop shoot. 2 speedlights, gelled a DEEEEEEP orange, and bounced off of the background from a 45 degree angle (one on either side). BG was 3 feet away, just plain white. I think it turned out alright for a quick half hour shoot, and it looks good as my desktop background! Let me know what you think!

i-xKg49Z4-X2.jpg

Nice, but a bit flat. You should consider throwing an extra flash across the top of the water at different angles.. makes it sparkle... and gives some good highlights! :)

Nice, but a bit flat. You should consider throwing an extra flash across the top of the water at different angles.. makes it sparkle... and gives some good highlights! :)

I thought about it. Didn't have any more orange gels. Should have just added in different color, or even just straight flash a couple stops under the key lights. Now I have an excuse to set it all up again! :D

I thought about it. Didn't have any more orange gels. Should have just added in different color, or even just straight flash a couple stops under the key lights. Now I have an excuse to set it all up again! :D

Yep.. I like what straight flash does... or as you said, a different color!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67377820@N08/6184044323/in/set-72157627754992144/lightbox/

Yepp. Ugh, now to set it up again tomorrw :/ haha

Try to put something in the drop.........
4467882108_b13e96253d.jpg

It's not hard.....just takes some time. Think outside the box....=)

Most reactions

Back