Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
iam a biginer in photograbhy my village morning klick

Attachments

• $TRAIN.jpg
    $TRAIN.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 75
The exposure is good, but what is the subject?

The tracks lead the eye to some bushes and occupy the center of the shot. Read some about the rule of thirds.

The exposure is good, but what is the subject?

The tracks lead the eye to some bushes and occupy the center of the shot. Read some about the rule of thirds.

rule of thirds to get what? It looks like you would just get half a frame of bushes if you moved the tracks to one side. seems better to me with the tracks in the middle and a little brush on both sides than the tracks on one side, and a ton of brush on just one side. the rule of thirds isn't meant as an absolute law for every photo. it certainly doesn't look like the OP could have gone around to the side and gotten a different angle on the tracks. looks like a bit of a drop off. I might have cropped a little more of the bushes out, but not too much as to detract from the mountains in the background. from the limited access for this shot, i think it is fine as is.

Heya Hari, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Whereabout in India is this? Are these tracks still in use? Does a train come by? Can you try and take a photo WITH a train passing? Not from that point, I assume (too dangerous), but from another?

Title it "The END" and no one can complain anymore! lol! (But they still will...)

Most reactions

Back