Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sakar 135mm...from under a tree :lol:
Unknown_001_2.jpg

See it bigger Here

too many branches although not much you can do about them, unless you can run very fast out of the wooded area while trying not to drop your camera and set it up ready to shoot :)

too many branches although not much you can do about them, unless you can run very fast out of the wooded area while trying not to drop your camera and set it up ready to shoot :)

Setup would not have been a big deal, it was shot handheld, but running was out of the question, that plane was flying a such a low altitude it would have been like running down a car on the expressway....I'm just not fast like that :(

Even then I felt the tree gave a fairly deisent idea as to the planes low altitude, the pilot did not clear those branches by much, hence the name.

Even then I felt the tree gave a fairly deisent idea as to the planes low altitude, the pilot did not clear those branches by much, hence the name.

I don't think the photo really shows what you meant to show. It is only distracting with its many branches and it takes time to even see the plane. And after having found it, still nothing suggests that there was anything peculiar about its height or (small) distance to the tree tops. Sorry.

I don't think the photo really shows what you meant to show. It is only distracting with its many branches and it takes time to even see the plane. And after having found it, still nothing suggests that there was anything peculiar about its height or (small) distance to the tree tops. Sorry.

Ah, that would explain why it went nowhere, I guess.

It happens, Given how quickley it appeared and was gone again I did not have any time to better compose it. I thought that including the fact it was taken with a mere 135mm lens would halp with that but..... Meh ya win some ya loose some.

Most reactions

Back