I really like the concept you are trying to convey. My criticism would be the DOF is a little too far off. I agree the cat should be out of focus, to give it that "evil lurking in the background" effect, but it is just a little too soft and a little too underexposed. I also find the light to the left of the cat a little distracting. A little more crop to the right to remove some of the blanket would help. The detail that is brought out in the lizard is amazing though!!!! NICE!
i can definitely clone the light out. the cat is always trying to get to the lizzards cage because of the crickets. the truth is, the cat is scared of the lizzard
Guess that's a popular name because that's what I named my old one lol.
And to the op I think it's pretty darn funny with the cat just like in a horror movie and you know but the victim doesn't very creative.:thumbup:
Very funny shot. Love the concept. I think there are a variety of technical and compositional issues, but meh... who cares. It clearly has a lot of personality. Very funny capture of your two pets. Thanks for sharing!