watching the sunset

nokk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yesterday i watched a fox watch the sun set.

50984435877_0df7118958_o.jpg

Awe, fantastic. The light is great and the background colour is complimentary.

I'd not normally like a shot where the subject is looking away from the camera so much but on this occasion there's just enough of the road showing to imply the fox has spotted something further down there. The composition is spot on too. All in all a brilliant take imo.

Love this. The lighting is amazing! How are you able to get close to all these foxes?! [emoji2956]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Lighting is great, especially that highlighting his fur. Nice image.

Awe, fantastic. The light is great and the background colour is complimentary.

I'd not normally like a shot where the subject is looking away from the camera so much but on this occasion there's just enough of the road showing to imply the fox has spotted something further down there. The composition is spot on too. All in all a brilliant take imo.
thanks space face. i agree about animals looking away, but when i saw this one it worked for me. and with the light and the glint in the eye. he turned and headed towards me right after this, but this was my favorite of those photos.

Very nice shot......
thanks jeff.

Love this. The lighting is amazing! How are you able to get close to all these foxes?! [emoji2956]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
thanks paige. there was just one fox the other day. but i know the land well enough that after it sauntered off i was able to run into it again and again. i'm shooting in a refuge, the foxes are still wary, but more used to seeing humans than ones you see outside of the refuge. and they're lazy, if a fox can walk on the road instead of in the weeds then they'll do it. the section of roadway this was taken on has water on both sides of the road so the fox can't go far without taking a swim.

and i'm shooting at 600mm on a 60 mp camera so lots of zoom and lots of room to crop in. the downside is the noise.

Lighting is great, especially that highlighting his fur. Nice image.
thanks pjm, i stuck around until sunset hoping to get a backlit shot. it was just luck though cause i had to go around the pond a few times, the road is one way and the fox was going the wrong way around.

Great capture!

I agree, the subject looking away works well with this composition, and the lighting is great. Nice capture!

you're really good

Most reactions

New Topics

Back